Friday, February 20, 2009

Reponse to your messages!

Of course you can show us the video of the umbrella bird and I'm glad you all had a great time today.

Thank you for all my birthday wishes the other day and for cheering me up when I was ill. I hope you all have a lovely few days off and get some rest. I think you all need a bit of a break and so that's why I haven't given you any homework to do. The rest of the term is going to be a bit hectic with the show so please enjoy the next few days. Get well soon to those of you who are sick.
See you on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(MISS SAM) YESTERDAY I SAW JAVIER P IN A FLOAT.THERE WERE "90" FLOATS .I WAS DRESSED AS A PIRATE.THERE WERE SOME LOVELY COSTUMES.I WAS GETTING SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CARNIVAL.ON FRIDAY I HAD TO GO TO MY HOUSE,TAKE A BATH AND THEN GO TO SANTA CATALINA PARK BECAUSE MY DAD WANTED TO GO WITH SOME FRIENDS THAT CAME FROM THE VASK COUNTRY:)I GOT HOME AT 11:43 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.


PS:I WILL WRITE A MESSAGE TO YOU TOMORROW.
FROM: LELE(: