Monday, March 9, 2009

Joseph

I am not sure what we will be doing for Amazing Egyptians (I think you already know this song from 3rd Grade) and One More Angel in Heaven. We will discuss this later in the week.

Please practise these songs every day at home:
1) Jacob and Sons
2) Joseph´s Coat
3) Joseph´s Dreams
4) Poor Poor Joseph

Everyone is doing really well so all you need to do is practise to make sure you are confident on the day. Actors, please know your words without a paper in front of you.

In the next few weeks there will be many practices and I need you to do a few things for me please. You are the oldest children in the school so please show the younger children how we should behave during a practice. I know you can do this!

Things will take time so you need to be PATIENT and FLEXIBLE!
Many people (teachers included!) will be a bit stressed and so you can help by standing quietly, listening to instructions and trying your hardest!

Thank you very much!!!

No comments: